Bishop Alemany High School partners with Bevaris Alliance to provide students and their families with the opportunity to purchase healthy lunches and snacks. For the 2021 - 2022 school year we will use MySchoolAccount.com, which is a payment management system that is linked to your student’s school ID. Student accounts can be preloaded with funds or they can purchase food at the cafeteria registers.
Click here to view the current weekly menu.
In order to take advantage of the payment management system, you will need to create a Parent Account. This requires you to:
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
2. Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
3. Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
4. Select “Insert your State” for the state
5. Create a User ID and Password
6. Choose BA102 from the “School District” drop down menu.
7. Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “Verification Code.”
2. Enter the “Verification Code” to verify your account and email address.
3. Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your Student’s ID Numbers to add each student.
4. Enter your students by inputting BA followed by their student ID numbers.
5. After the students are added you will be able to preorder your student’s lunches, view account activity and make payments to the student account.
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent. There will be a per transaction convenience fee of $2.00 associated with each deposit provided you are using a checking/savings and 4.75% for credit/debit at check out. These convenience fees are only associated to financial deposits and not necessarily purchases or preorders. Neither Bevaris nor Bishop Alemany High School is responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal items in the lunch area.
If you have any questions about this or any other food service program, please contact us at: