Why Bishop Alemany High School?
If you ask a dozen students exactly why they love Bishop Alemany High School, they’ll probably give you twelve different answers. But you’ll hear some common themes among their answers. Whether you are Catholic or not, many students choose Bishop Alemany High School because of our religious values that help our students know, love and serve God through ethics, social justice and service projects.
You will also hear about everything else that Bishop Alemany has to offer:
- Student Life that connects you to your passions and supports your interests whether they lead you to Christian service projects, Academic Decathlon, Robotics, Theater or the Athletic Fields.
- Vibrant four year retreat program; culminating with “Kairos” retreats senior year.
- Diverse, safe and welcoming student body.
- Excellent Academic programs that connect to your individual needs including, Engineering, Honors and AP Capstone programs.
- Beautiful Campus facilities including our chapel, gardens, science and engineering labs, gymnasium, pool and our new dance room.
- Competitive sports teams with more than 600 students participating annually.
- Small class sizes taught by world class faculty, many with Masters and Doctorate degrees, that spend time working with students so every child meets their full potential.
- Extracurricular activities building communication, creativity, and collaboration skills through participation in Key club, ASB, Speech and Debate team, Orchestra, Dance and many more.
- One-to-one iPad program together with Canvas (our learning management system), helping all students excel and progress on their path to college and future careers in the 21st century.
- College Counselors who work with students and parents exploring colleges, narrowing their focus, preparing applications and advising as they make their final attendance decisions. Over 98% of Alemany graduates go on to college and a majority consistently gain admission to outstanding four-year colleges and universities throughout the country.
- Partnership with parents in the faith and educational development of their child.
It really comes down to this: Bishop Alemany students graduate with a strong moral center, a feeling of personal worth, character, integrity, compassion and caring for others that they will carry with them the rest of their lives.
Giving your child a Catholic education is giving your child an advantage for life. That is why our students and parents say Bishop Alemany High School is the best choice they have ever made.
If you would like a campus tour please contact the Admissions/Outreach office at (818) 837-5224 or 837-5221
or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org