Alemany School Ambassador Program
What is A Bishop Alemany School Ambassador?
Bishop Alemany School Ambassadors are students chosen to help the Admission and Outreach Office with events and tours.
An Ambassador is:
- Proud to be a student at Bishop Alemany High School
Expectations of a School Ambassador
By accepting the position of a Bishop Alemany School Ambassador, you also accept the responsibility for maintaining the standards of the Bishop Alemany Office of Admissions and Outreach.
- Ambassadors attend and participate in scheduled events and sign up for additional events to receive service hour credits.
- Ambassadors must demonstrate and promote responsible and mature behavior whether on or off campus or serving officially or unofficially in the role of Ambassador.
- Ambassadors must maintain neat and appropriate standards of appearance at Admission and Outreach events.
- Ambassadors must be dependable and follow through on all assignments and commitments. Communication with the Admissions and Outreach office is of the utmost importance.
- Ambassadors should represent themselves within the school as a Warrior who strives to represent Our Catholic Community of Excellence.
If being a Bishop Alemany School Ambassador is for you, please contact Mrs. Cadwalader in the Admissions/Outreach Office. You may also email her at email@example.com
Thank you and Go Warriors!