A LA LA Land Homecoming 2019
Warriors please use good judgment and do not dress to offend anyone. If you have questions, please see your dean before the dress up day.
Monday October 21st: “Hello, Hollywood!” Before color or sound, we are taking it way back! Wear black and white as you get ready to act.
Tuesday October 22nd: “Jump into Jumanji” Adventure is calling your name! Wear safari, camo or animal print to get into the game.
Wednesday October 23rd: “Sandlot” What can be more fun than a day of sports like baseball? Wear your favorite jersey or you’ll be killin’ us, smalls.
Thursday October 24th: “The Parent Trap” We all know twins can have twice as much fun, so whether you loved Twitches or the Olsens, dress up to match someone!
Friday October 25th: “School Spirit” We’re all in this together! Show your Warrior pride the very best way, wear cardinal and gold to be a star today.
- All clothing must adhere to the alternative dress code. Please check you parent/student handbook.
- No pajamas, no slippers, no underwear as outerwear, no bathing suits, no hats or masks, no fake weapons or fake blood.
- If you receive a dress code violation on any given day, you will lose your dress up privileges for the week.
- If you do not dress up on any given day, you must be in Alemany uniform.
And so the celebration begins
Thursday Night October 24th: Don’t miss the annual Pep Rally Bonfire 7:00-9:00 pm on the Football Field. Free admission and all are welcome!
Friday Night October 25th: Homecoming Football Game and Halftime Show! The game starts at 7:00 pm. Check out the crowning of the Queen and private Firework Show.
Saturday Night October 26th: Alemany High School proudly presents “Hollywood: A La La Land Homecoming 2019”. The dance will be an unforgettable night of bright lights and stars held in the Alemany gym 7:30 to 11:00 pm. *You must arrive by 8:30 pm and will be allowed to leave at 10:30 pm.
Buy your tickets at the tuition office! Save money and buy early!
October 14th-18th $35 Presale
October 21st -25th $38
October 26th $45 at the door
A Night in LA LA Land
The dance will be held in the Alemany gym 7:30 to 11:00 pm
*You must arrive by 8:30 pm and will be allowed to leave at 10:30 pm.
Join us as we completely transform the Alemany Gym for magical night under the city lights. Your ticket price includes: admission to the dance, arcade games, casino games, access to the video game truck, free photos from the photo both, and more! Stonefire Grill will be catering small plates including: pesto pasta, your favorite mac’ n cheese, salad and bread sticks. Dessert and beverages will be provided by ASB.
Whites Studios will be available for professional photos for purchases.
Alemany students are welcome to bring one guests per student from other schools with a completed Guest Pass (attached below). All guests must be in high school or under the age of 21. Guests must adhere to all of the rules and must be in good standing with their current school.
- This is a semi-formal dance.
- Purses or bags containing valuable items may not be left unattended.
- Tattoos must not be visible and students must follow the alternative dress code pertaining to hair, piercings, and tattoos.
- Anyone with questions about the suitability of an outfit or whether a particular item meets dance dress code requirements should see the Deans.
- Students inappropriately dressed will not be allowed in the dance. (A call will be placed to parents informing them of the situation and the parents will be invited to bring clothing that meets requirements.)
- Dresses are to be semi-formal.
- Skirts and dresses should be no more than 4 inches above the knee. If the dress has a slit, the slit cannot be higher than 4 inches above the knee.
- Dresses are not to have bare midriffs or be skin tight. They should not ride up as you dance.
- Backless dresses may not be cut below the natural waistline.
- All necklines must be modest! Dresses may have spaghetti straps, halter type tops, or be strapless as long as they meet the neckline requirement.
- Dresses that are laced together in the front cannot reveal bare skin under the lacing.
- Dresses with sheer panels or cut outs are not allowed (including any sheer material in front or sides)
- Dress shirt, and dress pants are required. No denim. Ties, suits and sports jackets are optional.
- Suits cannot have any logo or design other than normal material patterns, i.e. stripes or plaids.
- Shirts must be worn the entire dance. Anyone removing his shirt will be referred to the Deans for disciplinary action.
- Baseball caps may not be worn.
- No chains may be worn on belts or wallets.
The deans are the final arbiters on all issues related to the dance dress code.