Bishop Alemany High School Admissions
Welcome to Bishop Alemany High School admissions page. Here you will find the information necessary for prospective students who seek to gain admission to Bishop Alemany High School.
Our nonrefundable application fee is $95. Payment is submitted through the application submission with School Admin. School Admin accepts all major credit cards.
Ninth Grade Applicants for Fall of 2022: (Application Portal will open on October 4, 2021)
- When completing your application, sign up to take the High School Placement Test (HSPT). Choose Saturday, January 15, 2022 OR Saturday, January 22, 2022 from 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM. Test will be given on campus at Alumni Hall.
- Student Interview may be scheduled when completing the application.
- Two recommendation forms from your current Math and English teachers are required. Once you have submitted your application, the portal will prompt you to list your teachers name and contact information.
- Official Transcripts for Seventh, and Eighth grade. Please download the transcript request form and submit this to your current school. (Form is located to your right.)
- HSPT, Recommendations, and Transcripts are due by February 4, 2022.
- Priority Applicant deadline is January 20,2022.
- Admission Letters will be mailed on Friday, March 4,2022
- Official Transcript for all high school years are required. Please download the transcript request form and submit this to your current high school. (Form is located to your right.)
- Any Standardized Test scores (PSAT; PACT; HSPT; or state testing by current school)
- Two recommendation forms from current Math and English teachers are required. Once you have submitted your application, the portal will prompt you to list your teachers contact information.
- To schedule your student interview call (818) 837-5224 or email: email@example.com
- If transferring at semester, please call the admissions office before you apply.
Transcripts and Recommendation forms are subject to review by the admissions committee.
Campus Tours are available by appointment. Please call to schedule an appointment. You may also book a group tour by filling our an inquiry form. Click Below to fill out an inquiry form:
For further information, please call the Bishop Alemany Admissions Office:
(818) 837-5224 (Direct)
Para obtener esta informacion en espanol, comuniquese Cindy De Santiago (818) 837-5209 or Isabel Cardenas (818) 837-5288