Students planning to do their AP Testing in the Paper and Pencil Format must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Arrive at school no later than 7:15AM for an 8:00AM exam or 11:30AM for a 12:00PM exam. We will not allow any late admittance for any AP exams.
- School uniform must be worn.
- Masks must be worn at all times and physical distancing observed.
- Bring two # 2 pencils and a blue or black ink pen. Mechanical pencils cannot be used.
- If the exam allows, bring a calculator.
- Most exams will take place in Alumni Hall. Make sure to get here early in case your exam is in a different location.
- The VisitU app and student temperatures will be checked at the guard station.
- Do not bring laptops and/or iPads to campus. All phones, watches and electronics will be collected before the exam begins and returned when the exam is finished.
***Please refer to the attached pdf for the day and time of your AP exam(s).***
If you are not sure about what format your AP exam will be, please check your MyAP student account on CollegeBoard.
For any other questions, please contact Sr. Anne at email@example.com.
Best of luck!