Bishop Alemany High School Admissions
Welcome to the Bishop Alemany High School admissions page. Thank you for your interest in Bishop Alemany!
We are now accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year!
We would love to welcome you to campus! Campus Tours are available by appointment. Please call to schedule an appointment. You may also book a group tour by filling our an inquiry form by clicking above.
For further information, please call the Bishop Alemany Admissions Office:
(818) 837-5224 (Direct)
Para obtener esta informacion en espanol, comuniquese Cindy De Santiago (818) 837-5209 or Isabel Cardenas (818) 837-5288App
- Please start your application by clicking the button above to create your account and complete your application form.
- When completing your application, sign up to take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) or choose to send in current standardized test scores from the list provided. The HSPT will be given Saturday, February 5th, 9:00 AM -12:30 PM on campus.
- Students may submit the most current following test scores to be used in lieu of the HSPT:
- STAR, ISEE, and Smarter Balance standardized testing
- HSPT from another high school
- Standardized State Testing (offered at your student’s school)
- Student Interview may be scheduled when completing the application.
- Two recommendation forms from your current Math and English teachers are required. Once you have submitted your application, the portal will prompt you to list your teachers name and contact information.
- Official Transcripts for Seventh, and Eighth grade. Please download the transcript request form and submit this to your current school. (Form is located to your right.)
- HSPT, Recommendations, and Transcripts are due by February 4, 2022.
- Priority Applicant deadline is January 20,2022.
- Admission Letters will be mailed on Friday, March 4,2022
- Official Transcript for all high school years are required. Please download the transcript request form and submit this to your current high school. (Form is located to your right.)
- Any Standardized Test scores (PSAT; PACT; HSPT; or state testing by current school)
- Two recommendation forms from current Math and English teachers are required. Once you have submitted your application, the portal will prompt you to list your teachers contact information.
- To schedule your student interview call (818) 837-5224 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If transferring at semester, please call the admissions office before you apply.