Bishop Alemany High School Admissions
Applications for the 2023-2024 school year open
October 4, 2023!
- Online Application: Click the button above to create your account and complete your application.
- Recommendation Letters: Two recommendation letters from your current Math and English teachers are required. In your application, the portal will prompt you to list your teachers name and contact information to submit the recommendation letter form.
- Transcripts: 7th & 8th grade transcripts are required. In your application, the portal will prompt you to enter your current school's main office contact information to submit the transcript release form.
- High School Placement Test (HSPT): When completing your application, sign up to take the High School Placement Test. The High School Placement Test (HSPT) is required for all incoming freshman. Students may submit HSPT scores taken at another high school.
- Student Interview: Applicants are required to schedule a student interview as part of the application process. Please schedule your student interview through the portal.
Our nonrefundable application fee is $95. Payment is submitted through the application submission with School Admin. School Admin accepts all major credit cards.