At Bishop Alemany, one of our primary goals is to make students college-ready. To achieve this, students and their families must be engaged in the college exploration process through Naviance Family Connection.
This comprehensive website offers the following:
- College Search/SuperMatch
- College Representative Visits
- Explore my Learning Style and Strengths
- Career Assessments (Cluster Finder/Interest Profiler)
- Resume Builder
- List of Scholarships
- List of Enrichment Programs
- Fill out a Senior Brag Sheet for Letters of Recommendation
- Request Letters of Recommendation from Teachers
- Keep track of Personal Test Scores
- Maintain a Personal Portfolio
Each student will receive an initial login of their Alemany student email and a temporary password. Students will then have an opportunity to create a permanent password.
Students: If you forget your login information, click on “Forgot Password." Naviance will send you a temporary password to your Alemany student email. You can also contact your school counselor for more assistance.
Parents: If you would like to observe your child's Naviance through a parent account, please email your child's school counselor.