Senior Class of 2021:
Senior Class Privileges - (See below effective 1/14/21)
1. Senior Portrait - Date TBD· $20 - payments office (order deadline TBD)
2. Senior Sweatshirt - Stay tuned for pick up date.
· Please refer to Senior Letter -
for details and instructions.
We are excited to announce that you have been granted your first few Senior Class Privileges!
1. Alternative Dress Code Fridays:
Casual Dress – Clothing should be appropriate for school and of a modest nature.
Shirts, sweaters, sweatshirts and blouses should be without any inappropriate emblems or lettering. Girl’s tops should be appropriate and of a modest nature.
Pants and walking shorts may be worn. Shorts and skirts must be no higher than 4 inches above the knee. Jeans may be worn as long as they are free from rips, holes or tears.
No tight (spandex) fitting clothing including yoga pants, leggings, tights, etc...
No inappropriate off the shoulder, sleeveless, or sheer clothing.
All shoes must be close-toed and close-heeled.
No tank tops or spaghetti straps or tube tops are allowed. Tops must be modest (covering cleavage & midriff).
Clothing must fit properly.
No pajama tops or bottoms.
No hats or beanies.
2. College Sweatshirts - may be worn as an alternative to Alemany Sweatshirts (Alemany polo is still required).
3. Facial Hair - facial hair may be grown as long sit is kept groomed and neat.
Congratulations on earning your privileges as a result of your class participation and effort over this past year and your previous years as Bishop Alemany Students! Thank you to your class officers Kelly and Leif for submitting the proposal for this year's privileges.