NCAA Academic Eligibility
Bishop Alemany High School has had a long-standing tradition of maintaining elite sports programs. As a school that takes pride in both academics and athletics, we want to ensure that our student athletes are properly supported and given all of the information necessary to be successful at the college level.
NCAA Counselor: Ms. Maria White
While you will be working with your assigned counselor for many of your graduation and college application needs, Ms. White is the NCAA Academic Advisor and she will help you with the steps needed to become NCAA eligible.
Basic NCAA Requirements
Steps To Become NCAA Eligible
- Register no later than the beginning of your junior year at www.eligibilitycenter.org
- Register by the spring semester of your junior year to take the ACT or SAT; be sure to use the code “9999” to have your official scores sent directly to the NCAA Eligibility Center
- Check with your counselor to make sure you are on track to graduate and that you have the required amount of core courses at the end of each semester
- Request your final amateurism certification beginning April 1st of your senior year
- Final transcript with proof of graduation will be submitted to NCAA